2014年4月27日日曜日

Advice to my kohai about writing class

Advice to my kohai about writing class
I will give some advice to my kohai. I did not get a credit last year. So Mr.Tomei calls me “Sairisyu daihyo”. I didn't get a credit because I could not get up early. So I missed the class over three times, and I did not do my homework and I did not write on my blog. In spring term, I wrote only 3428 words. In the autumn term, I wrote only 1137 words. I wrote only three book reviews. I gave up very early. I regret it now so I will advise my kohai.
First, I think you should write on your blog every day. If you write a few sentences every day, you will get a credit easily. I think you should write a diary with some pictures on your blog so you can enjoy it. And you write something about movies, music and foods. Write about what you like to do. You should enjoy writing.
Second, you should read a lot of English books. If you read many English books, you can write many book reviews and you can adjust writing and reading. Another thing that you should do is read an English newspaper. Knowing the world news is very important. In Reading class you have to read some English newspapers.
Third, you should learn to use a personal computer. If you hate using personal computers and words soft, you can do nothing. I have my own personal computer, I can use it my home. So I write my blogs at school and my home but if you do not have a computer in your home, you cannot write your blog in your home. So it is very inconvenient.
Fourth, you should not be late for class. I couldn't get up early so I could not attend my class last year.
I did not a credit last year but I will get a credit this year. So I will go for it. I will write blog every day. I enjoy trying these things so let’s try together.
347/1222

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿